Brief biography of K-Render Studio
K-Render Studio is a company established in 2013.
- Over 7 years of operation with extensive rendering and rendering experience With the architectural expertise of experts and professional engineers, K-Render Studio always provides customers with excellent service experiences.
- We have done many different large and small projects, both at home and abroad. Especially projects for large domestic corporations such as Flamingo Dai Lai or Euro Style, etc.
Up to now, K-Render Studio has implemented nearly 200 projects and received a lot of positive feedback from the client.
- It is because of the specificity of the industry that customers refer to customers. Therefore, we are extremely lucky to have the right client file. They introduced our company and brand to many relatives around and helped us get the name we are today.
- Once again, we always want to express our sincere thanks to our dear customers who have especially trusted and given us valuable opportunities to serve you.
K-Render Studio will always do its job well and give customers the best service experience and best service. We guarantee you won’t be disappointed with the renders we create.
To see more about how to work with architectural rendering company, you can read at https://k-render.com/the-informations-of-architectural-rendering-company-you-need-know/
K-Render Studio Workflow
Here we will give you information about the workflow with a 3D rendering studio – K-Render Studio .
Step 1: Provide ideas for K-Render
The first step is to provide detailed information about the idea, concept, and sketch design of the office project.
- This is the first important step for a 3D rendering studio to understand your design concept and this project.
- You will need to discuss with K-Render about the design and construction ideas for your architecture to be rendered.
Step 2: K-Render 3D rendering studio will give you a quote.
The next step is to ask the 3D rendering studio for a quote on the project you just submitted. Then the two sides will negotiate and negotiate to come up with the most suitable price.
- In this step, if the price is a bit high compared to your budget, do not rush to leave, but negotiate with that 3D rendering studio to get the price you want.
- If in case both parties cannot agree on a suitable price, then you should leave and find yourself another 3D rendering studio.
Step 3: Sign the agreement contract
Step 3 is that the two partners will sign the contract. The company K-Render – 3D rendering studio will send you a contract to recommit the terms during the cooperation period and you will sign it.
- Your task is to check the terms written in the transaction contract.
- If there are any terms that are not the same as what was agreed, you can comment with our K-Render so that we can revise and unified.
Step 4: Contract payment
In this step 4, you will be responsible for paying the contract with the deposit amount as in the signed agreement.
- K-Render Studio – 3D rendering studio we will ask you to deposit 70% of the order value in advance so we can be sure of your decision and we guarantee to send you the renders on time.
- After the deposit has been transferred, you should monitor the rendering process of the 3D rendering studio to understand the current situation for each stage of preparation.
Step 5: Comment and edit
After receiving the rendering from 3D rendering studio, K-Render will need your feedback and comments on the product so that we can edit and perfect the final product. same as your wish.
Step 6: K-Render 3D rendering studio will send back renderings after editing
In step 6, after revision 1, if you are still not satisfied with the time to edit it, the 3D rendering studio is still ready to continue editing until you are satisfied.
- Since you have edited the first time, in this step you should give detailed comments and go into each photo more deeply.
- That way the rendering artists can render exactly what you ask.
Step 7: Completing the final procedure
And finally step7, you need to complete the remaining payment procedures in accordance with the contract, which is to transfer the remaining amount to 3D rendering studio K-Render us.
We hope that this article will help you to get familiar with rendering and learn more about K-Render Studio and how we work! To reach closer to this 3D rendering studio, you can access their website: https://bit.ly/3m0WFCu