Below is the content of the article, you can visit the website k-render.com for more detailed information about our rendering service.
About the Starlake project
In the first part, we will talk about the initial data and ideas that shape the client’s project that we received.
Customer’s initial idea of the Starlake project
We are very impressed with the initial idea we heard from the customer ordering. They showed us seriousness and effort when they put all their minds and hearts into this Starlake project.
- Firstly, about the interior of the house. Customers require that the utensils must be 100% derived from bricks, or made of stone or artificial wood with outstanding colors.
- Secondly, the main color for Starlake is white, mixed with green decorations. Highlight the contemporary style that the customer has chosen.
- Thirdly, this initial idea helped the K-Render team’s rendering process a lot. We can start work more quickly and conveniently.
Layout of the Starlake house
Below is the layout of the house:
- 1st Floor: large living room with living space such as dining table, kitchen, balcony, toilet area
- 2nd Floor: large bedroom and working space
- 3rd Floor: small bedroom and airy corridor area.
The rendering process of the Starlake project
In this next part, we will detail the rendering process for the Starlake project by the architects of K-Render
Using light for the Starlake house
First of all, we have to mention the light element of the whole house.
- Firstly, light is the first impression when someone walks into a house. At Starlake, we use a lot of natural light in all the rooms. K-Render decided to do this because we discussed with the client and received their feedback during the process of rendering Starlake.
- Secondly, although not much, the lighting system used at Starlake is equally important. Specifically, we have illustrated to the customer’s request a luxurious ceiling light that matches the vibe of Starlake. This item is not in the script that we have agreed with the customer before. However, after working, the team of architects came up with such an idea. With the consent of the client, we are delighted to have included that detail in the Starlake rendering.
Interior design and choosing the right color for the house
For architectural work, the furniture and the main color of each building are extremely important. Therefore, choosing the main interior and color for Starlake is the second most important factor determining the success of the house.
- Firstly, as mentioned in the previous section, the main color tone of Starlake is white – blue. Therefore, we used the techniques and palette tools in professional computer visualization software to be able to colorize Starlake harmoniously.
- Secondly, the furniture used in the house is also selected by our customers and directly edited and commented on. Most of the furniture and appliances are made from artificial wood with realistic gloss and white painted tiles that are not boring. To give the wooden furniture shine, our interior rendering team worked very carefully but still met the schedule that the customer had set.
Choosing a camera angle for the Starlake house
And finally, an important factor that helps an interior rendering to be enhanced and become more realistic is the camera angle.
- The use of front camera angles or unique camera angles for Starlake has helped make the house more spacious. For rooms with large areas, we will apply from 9-10 scenes to a room or an area. Besides, for rooms with a smaller area, the K-Render team will only apply the number of scenes from 4-5 corners. With exterior renderings of this project, we take more renders to make it more outstanding.
- Next, in order to avoid customers being unfamiliar with the photo angles in the process of rendering for Starlake, we have sent in advance photo angles from previous successful projects. From there, Starlake customers can imagine and know more about the photo angles we will use. After agreeing on these issues, the team of architects will visualize the project accurately and quickly.
General comments on the Starlake project
Thanks to the great ideas from the customer as well as the progressive spirit of cooperation, the rendering process of the entire K-Render team can be much faster and more convenient. Feedback from customers after receiving the final rendering of Starlake is very good.
We hope in the future there will be many more big projects so that we can continue to bring customers the most interesting and wonderful service experiences. Besides, we not only welcome customers who have great ideas and need for visualization for their architectural works. But even if customers still do not have specific ideas for the required demonstrations, we will also help you and advise enthusiastically. Contact K-Render through About me profile now to become our loyal customer!